Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Anokaberry begins...

I've been thinking about this really great idea for a long time and the time has come to tell you about it and GET STARTED! This is going to be a wonderful reading adventure. I will be reading and posting comments about these books and the Anokaberry process here in this blog. We will be discussing these books together here on the web. You are, of course, welcome to come to the library where I work, Anoka County Library, Northtown, and talk to me there as well. I would love to meet you in person.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love this concept! I will be back to comment on the books I've already read that have short reviews about them. Can't wait to see some of these when they are released!

Nan Hoekstra said...

Karen - thanks so much for coming by Anokaberry. I clicked over to your blog and read for awhile to get to know you. Please do pop by anytime and add a comment. This is my first year with this concept -- it's a pretty straightforward "booktalk" about new titles giving just the summary -- I would LOVE to chat about some of them, I do that by commenting on others' blogs and writing reviews on LibraryThing. Hope to see your name OFTEN.